|(2005) Bergen Norwegian-French-Austrian seminar (org. A. Utaker, A. Soulez, A. Janik)||Regularity, Rule Following and the Paradox of Interpretation||Abstract|
|(2005) Skjolden Nordic conference (org. R. Sørli, C. Wittusen)||Ethics and the Will||Abstract audio|
|(2005-) Bergen occasions||(2007) Wittgenstein's unsolved problem: How to be guided by a rule||Abstract audio|
|(1992) Working Papers No. 5 (eds. P. Henry, A. Utaker)||Language, Computer Sciences and Tacit Knowledge||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Kjell S. Johannessen|
|(1998) Working Papers No. 15 (eds. W. Krüger, A. Pichler)||Der Gedanke sprachlicher Stellvertretung in Wittgensteins "Big Typescript"||Abstract PDF HTML|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"