|(1993) Working Papers No. 6 (eds. P. Philipp, R. Raatzsch)||Philosophical Investigations 2: Wittgenstein's Remarks on a Complete Language||Abstract PDF HTML|
|(2005) Skjolden Nordic conference (org. R. Sørli, C. Wittusen)||Wittgenstein and the Concept of Essence||Abstract audio|
|(1992) Working Papers No. 5 (eds. P. Henry, A. Utaker)||Comment on Henry's Paper: On the Difficulties in Thinking of Language||Abstract PDF HTML|
|(2011) Marifjøra international conference (org. K.S. Johannessen, S. Säätelä)||Drawing comparisons: Aesthetic Understanding and Philosophical Activity||Abstract|
|(2009) Rome interviews of H.W. Krüger and A. Pichler (org. Discovery, RaiNet)||Wittgenstein's Brown Book||Abstract video|
|(2011) Marifjøra international conference (org. K.S. Johannessen, S. Säätelä)||Improvisation and Imagination in Wittgenstein's Investigations||Abstract audio|
|(2013) Göttingen international conference (org. S. Greve, J. Conant)||Acquiring ‘Knowledge’—A Wittgensteinian-Merleau-Pontian (Alternative) Model||Abstract audio|
|1 - 7 of 7 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"